Write Better, Sell More, Build Your Social Media Followings Faster, & Get A Guaranteed 10x Return On Investment
How is it guaranteed? If my instruction doesn't directly lead to you earning at least $470 in your first 10 weeks of membership, tell me, and I'll give you a 100% refund. No questions asked.
Hey, this is Charles, the guy behind Writing To Riches.
Here's a picture of me, just to show you that I'm a real person:
Before we get started, let me ask you 4 questions...
1. How different would your life be if you were getting weekly payouts like these?
2. What about payments for monthly invoices like these?
3. What could you do with a social media accounts like this?
4. And what if you could do all that while having a 20-hour work week?
I hate showing off with photos like these, but it's important to know how much writing has changed my life.
Enough about me, though...
Let's talk about you and the reality of being a writer.
Though life might be easy at the end of this journey, it isn't easy in the beginning or middle.
It's a grind.
If you've already started, you know how it feels to send outreach messages that get ignored, make social media posts that get no likes, write blog posts that get zero readers, and just generally get rejected over and over again.
You also know how it feels to browse social media, see a bunch of people succeeding, and wonder why you haven't done the same.
It hurts, it makes you insecure, and the people around you often don't understand why you're doing it.
I know because I was there for years. I've felt that doubt and gone through that struggle.
I also know that the quicker you find success, the quicker you say goodbye to pain.
In my experience, the fastest way to level up as an online writer is having a mentor who's done it before.
But getting one for free is almost impossible, and buying one's undivided attention costs thousands of dollars every month. For reference, my consultation rate is $200/hr, and if I ever wanted to do coaching, it'd be $1,500 per month minimum.
This community gives you the benefits of having access to a pro (almost-daily instruction, your questions answered, your writing critiqued), does it for 1% of the regular cost (roughly $15 per month instead of $1,500), and delivers 3 resources (on writing, freelancing, and personal branding) that by themselves are worth more than the quarterly fee.
This is everything I wish I had before I got started. Now I want you to have it for a price that almost anyone can afford and with a refund guarantee that almost no business is willing to offer.
Here are the specifics...
What Have Members Had To Say?
I have about 25 more of those screenshots, but I think you get the point.
- A weekly in-depth writing, marketing, or sales essay.
- An analysis of high-engagement social media posts every 6 weeks.
- An analysis of sales material (websites, emails, sales letters, etc) every 6 weeks.
- A space where others members and I answer your questions and critique your writing
- A "quick hitters" space for short essays (written by me every M, T, W, and Th) that are useful but don't deserve 1,000+ words of content.
- Retweets and Instagram story reposts for recommending or reviewing the community + an affiliate link for 50% recurring commissions.
- All the content created, questions answered, and writing critiqued from before you joined (as of May 2022, that's 28 long essays, 7 copywriting analyses, 7 content analyses, 117 short essays, and 87 questions/critiques ready to be read instantly).
- Bonus #1: 50 Rules For Better Writing, a 100-page PDF that explains the most crucial concepts in writing, marketing, and persuasion.
- Bonus #2: A 30-page guide that helps you become a well-paid freelancer.
- Bonus #3: A 30-page guide that helps you build your personal brand.
Who's It For?
- People who want to become well-paid freelancers.
- Professionals who want to level up their skills and income.
- People who want to build and monetize large social media followings (especially on Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Anyone who wants to learn more about writing and persuasion.
What Are The Benefits?
- Getting the up-to-date instruction that courses can't deliver.
- Getting the advanced tactics that free content doesn't teach.
- The opportunity to have your most burning questions answered.
- Getting instruction specifically for writers (not marketers in general).
- Social media exposure and recurring affiliate commissions for recommending the community to others.
- A 30% discount when you choose the yearly plan instead of the quarterly.
Who Are You Learning From?
- I've been freelance writing for over 5 years.
- I charge an hourly rate that is 5-10x most freelancers.
- I organically built a 100,000-follower info brand in under 2 years.
- I turned both of those into a $100k+ per year income.
- I also grew both in extremely competitive niches.
Why Join Now?
- Membership fees are rising to $59/$197 on August 1st 2022.
- I've never offered a discount on membership fees, and I never will.
- Your rate will stay the same no matter how big and valuable this community becomes.
- That means people who join right now get the best deal possible, and everyone who procrastinates get a worse one.
Alright, that's all the logistical stuff.
Now, let's talk a bit about the problems with online education and how this community solves them.
The Problem With Free Content
Free content can be really good, but there's always a catch.
That is, whoever is creating it leaves out the best stuff.
Because they either have a course to sell you, or they don't want you as competition.
This means that you'll always be one step behind.
Also, if you're getting that content on social media, you have to deal with getting bombarded by information and distractions. That's a bad formula for writing success.
The Problem With Courses
Courses can also be really good, but they have a weakness.
That is, they only cover the basics and what's working right now.
Because even if the creator constantly updates that course, you'll probably never see those updates, and if you do, they won't cover the truly in-depth topics that take you to the next level. Plus, you never receive personalized instruction from the creator.
This means, again, that you'll always be one step behind.
This community gives you...
- The foundational information that courses provide.
- The up-to-date information that free content provides.
- The advanced and updated information that courses don't deliver.
- The depth and lack of sales pitches that free content doesn't deliver.
- A built-in system for getting questions answered, writing critiqued, and learning from your peers.
- A focused feed of content that doesn't distract you with entertainment, new "shiny objects" to chase, or anything else.
- A free book that teaches you how to write and 2 free guides that teach you how to leverage that skill into online earnings.
- Finally, you get to join a community that is built just for writers, and as a result, has more relevant instruction than other groups like this.
Free content is great for getting your foot in the door. Courses are great for learning the basics. This community is great for people who want the best of both worlds and an interactive learning experience.
The 10x Refund Guarantee
Afraid you won’t get any value out of this?
Well, don’t be.
If my instruction doesn't make you at least $470 in the first 3 months of your membership, send an email to email@example.com, and you’ll get your money back. I hate feeling buyer’s remorse just as much as you do, so I’m eliminating it.
If you don’t get a tangible benefit, you don’t pay. It’s that simple.
The "Do It Yourself" Trap
When I started my freelancing practice and educational brand, I decided not to buy any books, courses, consultations, or subscriptions.
I was sure that I could do it myself, and I was convinced that this was my best option.
Ends up, I did eventually get results.
The problem was, for both income streams, it took me roughly 6 months to get any traction at all and over a year to become a legitimate success story.
What I realized was this...
- Buying education is only partially about discovering knowledge.
- The other benefit is saving the 20 hours you'll spend on research.
- And more importantly, the 6-18 months you might waste following a bad plan.
- How much is an hour of your time worth?
- How much will it cost if you waste 20, 100, or 1,000 hours?
- How much are you willing to invest to avoid this "do it yourself" trap?
I really don't want you to waste all that time on trial and error, like I did.
If you don't either, then this community is the perfect resource.
It's Time To Make a Decision
Nobody likes to part with their hard-earned cash.
But think about this:
- Booking just 1 client will deliver more value than you pay.
- Creating just 1 viral social media post will deliver more value than you pay.
- Referring just 3 members will pay for your fees and give you passive income
- My instruction will help you avoid mistakes and level up faster than you ever could on your own.
- If this community didn't deliver those benefits, it wouldn't have 200+ members and 64 5-star reviews (at the time of writing this).
- You get 3 free bonuses that are worth more than the fee to join, and then you get 3 months of membership on top of that.
More importantly, think about:
- How much time you'll waste with bad plans.
- How much money you'll waste with bad plans.
- How you'll feel if you procrastinate for another week, month, or year.
- The fact that if you don't 10x your investment, you get your money back, which makes this purchase risk-free.
So, what are you waiting for?
Choose your preferred package, hit the ‘Subscribe’ button, wait for your invite email, and let’s get to work.
Warning: Prices will rise to $59 per quarter and $197 per year on August 1st. If you join now, your rate will stay the same for as long as you subscribe.
Note: This community is hosted on a piece of software called Circle. Once you subscribe, you'll receive an email that invites you to the community. Your essays, questions, and critiques will be there, not on Gumroad. If you have any trouble joining, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Showing me and my members' earnings is meant to be aspirational. I do not guarantee that you will see the same kind of success. That will rely on personal effort, the state of the economy, and many other factors.
Community MembershipEvery Past Essay + 5 New Essays Per Week + Q&A + Writing Critiques
50 Rules For Better Writing100-Page PDF
Personal Branding Guide30-Page PDF
Freelancing Guide30-Page PDF
Refund PolicyGuaranteed 10x ROI
Cancellation PolicyCancel Anytime
- Community MembershipEvery Past Essay + 5 New Essays Per Week + Q&A + Writing Critiques
- 50 Rules For Better Writing100-Page PDF
- Personal Branding Guide30-Page PDF
- Freelancing Guide30-Page PDF
- Refund PolicyGuaranteed 10x ROI
- Cancellation PolicyCancel Anytime